Tuesday 29 October 2013

T i g h t a r s e T u e s d a y

It's here again, ladies! Get the look for less. Fab!

Today I used

Foundation - my new fave. Lol in golden beige. $2. Get it from Kmart. Not just for Tuesdays! Great for Mondays and Thursdays, in particular. 

On the brows - Natio Brow Kit. A great, cheap product that consists of brow wax, powders and brushes. The powders can double as liners and shadows,too. Most good chemists and department stores stock this.

Eyes- the same palette from my last tightarse entry by models prefer. I opted for the grey and maroon tones today. Used the shadow as liner too. Get this from Priceline.

Lastly the lips. Some say dark eyes, light lips. I say, shut up and do what makes you happy. I picked sportsgirl pout about it in love bite. I got this from general pants. Psych! It's from sportsgirl, silly.

Hope you like today's fun look. Remember, you don't have to pay a bomb to look put together. Just be smart about it! 

Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment