Tuesday 22 October 2013

T i g h t a r s e T u e s d a y !

Hi lovelies!
Today is tightarse Tuesday and I have some amazing Steals for you all that you can find at your local pharmacy. 

Let me start with my absolute must have...

Designer Brands- Absolute Lash.
*this is an amaaaazing mascara that I literally use everyday. It's cheap as chips, but even if it weren't, I'd be buying it in buck loads because it is a tubular mascara! For those of you that don't know what this is, it's a mascara that coats your lashes in little unclumpy, perfect, shiny, magic tubes! You can wipe, cry, swim, sweat etc, and this baby will not budge. It will only come off with warm water and gentle pulling with your fingers. All this for 12 bucks! 
*you will like this if you are a Model Co Lashxtend

Next up is a little foundation I found in Kmart the other day. I was looking for a cheapo foundation i could use for my legs as id run out of bronzer, but was pleasantly surprised by how great it was that its graduated to my face! It's an in store brand called...lol!

Lol- liquid foundation in natural beige. This was $2. NOT on sale! 
It doesn't have that tacky pinky orange cheap foundation look about it- more of a yellow base which looks super natural. It's a really nice waxy consistency which makes it sweat/water resistant too.
*you will like this if you like MAC Face and Body Foundation.

W7- Creme De La Creme , cream blush is Heavenly. And it's just that.. Heavenly! Goes on easy, great colour, $5. Win! 

Models Prefer Eyeshadow palette in - The Must Have Shadows Compact

The liquid Liner is by E Essence and was about 3 bucks a pop.

I couldn't tell you who the lippy was by, but it's red, cheap and stays put! 

Don't think you have to spend big bucks to look 'done'. That's just not the case at all. 

Pic below. Hope you like!
Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment