Wednesday 23 October 2013

L i e b s t e r A w a r d

Hi pretties! 

Today I was lucky enough to be tagged to do the Liebster Award by BeautyBalmer (check her blog out here!http://beautybalmer.blogspot.com.au/ ).


 The Rules are: 
  • Answer the questions given to you by the person who tagged you in a blog post.
  • Tag 10 bloggers and provide questions for them to answer.
  • Inform the bloggers that they have been tagged.
  • Add the Liebster badge to your blog


The questions

Pink, red or orange lipstick?
I go for somewhere in between.. Coral, baby! It just works on all chicks, and is an instant refresher to the face!

What is your staple everyday make up product that you always wear?
Benefits cha cha tint. If you haven't tried it, go out and get it! It will change your life :)

When you go shopping do you buy beauty or fashion?
Beauty for sure. I'm a firm believer in the idea that you can create a totally different look of an outfit by a great lip, hairdo etc. and it's cheaper in the long run!

What product would you recommend to everyone?
See answer to question 2. Get it! 

What is you fave drugstore make up brand and why?
I love me some australis! Great nail colours, concealers, liners and lippies. The main selling point for me is that their undertone for their foundation isn't that cheap pink colour. 

What is you fave high end make up brand and why?
It's a tie between benefit and Elizabeth Arden. Benefit for their amazing primers, highlighters, blushes etc.. But Elizabeth Arden will also always have my heart. They have a sponge on cream make up that I'm obsessed with. Doesn't dry out my skin, is easy to apply. Great coverage and makes you look airbrushed. Love!

Where do you buy most of your beauty products?
This varies. Drug stores, Priceline etc for my lipsticks and liners. The bases and primers etc I tend to stock up on when I'm travelling through the states . Usually from sephora. 

What is your most worn perfume?
At the moment it is Gucci Guilty. Though this changes all the time!

When travelling what are your essentials?
MAC face and body make up. So versatile and water resistant. A tubular mascara, and a neutral eye palatte. Throw in a liquid liner and cheek/lip stain for good measure!

What is your fave eyeshadow palette?
At the moment it is cliniques Colour Surge Shadow Quad. It has a great neutral cream, but some beautiful bronzes you can build up for night time :)


My questions are ( and feel free to comment with your own answers, I want to know what YOU love!)

*liquid, powder or cream foundation?

*what is you go to look, and the products you use to achieve it? 

*tell me about a secret find!a product/brand that isn't well known but amazing!

*how do you apply your foundation? 

*to BB or not to BB? 

*your 5 can't live without products and why. 

Xo

I tag these pretty young things. Check out their blogs while you are at it. They are all addictive, so beware! Xo
 
http://www.fashionableheart.com
 
http://www.colourmyworldbeautiful.com












 

No comments:

Post a Comment