Friday 22 November 2013

M u t e d Li p s S u b t l e S m o k e d O u t E y e s


Hi chicks!
Last night was my work Christmas party. I just wanted a sweet but sexy look and was a bit over a statement lip, so I went for a subtle nude lip and a slightly smoked out eye. chic and cute!


To Get the look I used

For the Base And Face
Benefit - That Gal Primer/Face brightener
Clinique - Stay Matte Oil Free Makeup 
Benefit - Sun Beam Illuminator (1 part illuminator mixed in with my foundation)
Natio- Stick Concealer
Designer Brands - Natural Ground Minerals Finishing Illuminator
Mary Kay - Blush - Sheer Dimensions Powered In Coral Lace 
For the Lips -
Napoleon - Angel Baby Lip Quad and Benefit Posie Tint

For the Eyes
Clinique -  Compact Quad Eyeshadow (Lucky Penny all over the socket) 
A no name Brown Brown Pencil used as bottom lash liner 
Natio - Brow Kit
Kit Cosmetics - Catwalk I-Kit (Vogue as a highlighter, Vintage as an all over colour, and Aubergine Shimmer near the crease (very lightly and well blended) for a soft smoked out effect.
Model Co - Fibre Lash
Essence Liquid liner (A small wing out on the top lashes)

Have a great weekend! Xo






No comments:

Post a Comment